We Welcome you and It informs you that you will find below the terms and conditions of the use of our platform And all the legal effects that result from using the platform on the internet. As the use of any person who uses the M5AZN platform, whether they are a consumer, merchant, or otherwise, this is considered approval and acceptance from them and they are fully qualif ied legally, as a system and law for all the articles, terms and provisions of this agreement and it is a confirmation of your commitment to its regulations and what is mentioned in it we point out that M5AZN is a n online platform it may be (online or platform)
This agreement is considered valid and enforceable once you approve it and start registering on the M5AZN Platform, according to Articles 5 and 10 of the Saudi Electronic Transactions System.
Article 1 - Legal Trader Eligibility:
- The merchant declares that they have a legal capacity considered legally and legally registered with Maarouf, and that their age is not less than eighteen years, as is considered in the laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and that they have sufficient knowledge to establish, establish and manage their online store through the M5AZN Platform.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Clause 1 (1) of Article Two (2), a trader may engage in trade if they are less than the age of majority considered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (eighteen years), as they are obligated to present what proves the consent of their guardian to Establishing the online store, such as the guardianship deed, and the approval letter signed by the legal guardian if necessary.
- The trader declares that they are properly qualif ied and that they do not suffer from any symptoms of eligibility.
- If the merchant registers as an institution or company, or any other legal form, this institution, company, or legal form registered through it must have the legal, statutory and legal capacity necessary to carry out trade business through the M5zn Electronic platform.
- The merchant agrees that if they violate this article “the legal capacity of the merchant”, they will bear the consequences of this violation in front of Consumers, users, or others, as the M5AZN warehouse platform has nothing to do with the merchant's dealings with The consumer or third party from the legal, regulatory and Sharia point of view, and it is also entitled to the store's platform in this case. Accountability of the merchant, under the provisions of contractual liability and their claim for compensation for the damages that may arise as a result of these or users or in front of others. Violation and such damages affect the M5AZN Platform in its reputation in front of other merchants or consumers.
Article 2 - The Nature of the Commitment of the M5AZN Platform:
- The mission of the M5AZN Platform is simply to provide electronic products, by providing the store with various products, as the commitment of the warehouse platform is according to this.
- M5AZN platform may provide other services to the merchant or store, such as logistical support services or delivery services, as well as electronic payment gateways on the Internet, and all M5AZN platform services are subject to the articles, terms, and provisions of this usage agreement.
- The M5AZN Platform is not obligated to complete the sale of products or services between the consumer and the merchant, as its commitment ends with providing logistical support services and supplying the merchant with products through M5AZN Platform, and this does not harm other services that M5AZN platform continues to provide, such as guidance, counseling, technical support, marketing and means paying off.
- M5AZN Platform may temporarily provide some free services to some stores.
- All transactions that take place between the merchant and the consumer have nothing to do with the person of the warehouse platform, and the warehouse platform is not responsible for it, as this transaction is an independent contractual relationship subject to the agreement concluded between the merchant and the consumer. Accordingly, if the consumer fails to pay for the service or product provided by the merchant, there is no connection to the store's platform with these violations.
- You know that the M5AZN Platform is a technical electronic platform on the Internet that allows the merchant who agrees to this agreement to provide their electronic store with electronic products and to provide logistics services, and its mission ends at this point. There is no liability on the M5AZN platform for the violations that the merchant in their store commits in violation of the provisions of this agreement, and the M5AZN platform has no relationship concerning the transactions that take place between the merchant and the consumer.
Article 3 - Controls for Obtaining Products and Logistical Support Services:
- Every person who has the legal capacity considered legally and legally authorized to start their shop following the rules and provisions of the employment agreement, and in particular “Article One - Legal Trader Capacity”.
- The merchant's store, which was established following the agreement to use the M5AZN platform, must not be in violation of the laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the merchant is obligated to clarif y what business they carried out in electronic commerce through it, and what services or products he provides or sells, and they give up M5AZN Platform. Its responsibility for the store's violation of the provisions of the Saudi Law in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and public morals, and M5AZN platform always has the right to refuse to register any online store that does not comply with the laws and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or the provisions of this agreement, and accordingly, the merchant acknowledges according to the provisions of the agreement that their shop It does not violate public order in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or Islamic morals.
- No person has the right to use the M5AZN Platform if their membership or store is canceled by the M5AZN Platform or according to orders or court rulings.
- If any user registers as a corporation, company, charitable institution, or legal entity, the institution, company, or registered entity shall be bound by all the rules and provisions mentioned in the usage agreement for the M5AZN platform.
- All stores and merchants must abide by all applicable laws to regulate trade over the Internet, as well as adhere to the information crime system, the regulations of the Ministry of Commerce and Investment, M5AZN transaction system, and M5AZN commerce system.
- The merchant acknowledges that, registering on the M5AZN Platform, they have verif ied the availability of all procedures and requirements required by the official authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and fulfilled all these procedures and requirements for practicing their activity in the store.
- If the merchant applying for products and services is an individual trader, a 'natural person', then he is also obligated to verif y the requirements required by the official authorities and provide them according to the nature of the individual merchant's activity, as the individual trader acknowledges that they are committed to these requirements and is obligated to provide and supply them, and the individual trader is also obligated By providing their national identity number, the commercial register, and other necessary information and documents required by M5AZN Platform.
- If the merchant applying to join and establish their store represents a commercial establishment, company, charitable institution, or legal entity, then M5AZN Platform must be provided with all the information and supporting documents, such as the commercial registry and any other documents for the store that M5AZN Platform requires for registration and to prove the legal personality of the store.
- The store and merchant must abide by the registration obligations specif ied in “Article Five - Accounts and Registration Obligations”, and all the rules and provisions of the usage agreement.
Article 4 - Accounts and Registration Obligations:Once you apply to join the M5AZN platform membership, you will be required to disclose specif ic information and choose a secret user name and password to be used when logging into the M5AZN platform services. And after activating your account, you will become a user of the M5AZN electronic platform services, and by that, you have agreed to:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and the confidentiality of your password, and you agree to inform the M5AZN Platform immediately of any unauthorized use of your account information with the M5AZN Platform or any other breach of your confidential information.
- M5AZN Platform will not be responsible in any way for any direct or indirect moral or material loss that may befall you as a result of revealing the username or login password information or if of misuse of the store.
- You are obligated to use your account at M5AZN by yourself, as you are fully responsible for it, and if someone else uses it, this means that you have authorized it to use in your name and for your account, unless the merchant informs the warehouse management to the contrary.
- When using the M5AZN platform, you are obligated to use it with all seriousness and credibility, and to abide by the rules and provisions of the user agreement, and to abide by the legal and legal controls in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and you are obligated to compensate M5AZN Platform for any direct or indirect losses that may be caused to the M5AZN platform. As a result of any illegal, unrealistic, or unauthorized use of your account by you or by any other person who obtained the keys to access your account on the platform, whether it was for the completion of services using the username and password or as a result of your negligence to maintain the confidentiality of the username and password, and whether by authorizing From you or without authorization.
- You are obligated to disclose real, correct, updated, complete, and legal information about yourself as required during registration with the M5AZN Platform, and you are obligated to update your data if it is changed in reality or in case it is needed.
- That you do not include in the username any of your contact details such as email addresses, phone numbers, or any personal details, or any phrase indicating a personal or commercial relationship between you and M5AZN Platform or its employees or owners.
- That you do not put anything indicating in your store any direct or indirect relationship between the store and the M5AZN Platform or its management or its owners or its employees, as the M5AZN platform has no relationship with what you do in your store and it is not responsible for the activity of your store.
- You will be obligated to keep the registration data and always update it to keep it true, correct, current, complete, and legal, and if you disclose information that is not true, incorrect, incomplete, illegal, or contrary to what is stated in the usage agreement, M5AZN Platform own The right to suspend, freeze or cancel your membership, store and account on the platform, without harming the rights of other electronic stores platform and its legitimate means to recover their rights and protect the rest of users.
- M5AZN Platform has the right at any time to conduct any investigations it deems necessary, whether directly or through a third party, and to ask you to disclose any additional information or documents of any size to prove your identity or ownership of your money or your account.
- If non-compliance with any of the above, the M5AZN platform management has the right to suspend or cancel your store or membership or block you from accessing the M5AZN platform services again. It also reserves the right to cancel any unverif ied and unverif ied accounts, operations, or, accounts that have been inactive for some time.
Article 5 - Electronic Communications and Official Means of Communication:
- The merchant agrees on M5AZN Platform to communicate with them via e-mail, or through M5AZN Platform management to broadcast general messages received to all users or specif ic users if they log in to their accounts within the M5AZN platform. The merchant also agrees with the M5AZN Platform that all agreements, advertisements, data, and other communications that you provide electronically take the place of their written counterparts, which is a stand-alone argument in meeting legal needs.
- M5AZN Platform will, during the period of your membership and trade with the platform, send promotional emails to inform you of any changes, procedures, or new advertising activities that may be added to the M5AZN platform.
Article 6 - Amendments to the Agreement on Use and Fees:
- You know and agree that the M5AZN platform informs you of any amendment to this agreement, according to which your obligations double or your rights diminish according to any amendments that may be made to this user agreement.
- You agree that the M5AZN Platform has the absolute power and without liability to make any fundamental or subsidiary amendments to this agreement, and users are informed of this modif ication by any technical means provided, and this may be by e-mail or by broadcasting a message. General to all users, and the store platform provides technical means to show the store's acceptance of this modif ication, and this acceptance is legal, negligent, and binding on the store for the provisions of the agreement, including the amendments.
- If an objection to any amendment to the usage agreement, this may be an obstacle to accessing the store, as to benefit from the services of the M5AZN platform, this agreement and any modif ication that occurs to it must be agreed upon. Therefore, if the amendment is not accepted, the M5AZN Platform hopes for you. To stop using its services, as the mere access to your account on the M5AZN Platform or your use of the store platform constitutes your acceptance of the amendments and your complete and complete consent that is negligible, and the store platform is happy to answer your inquiries regarding this agreement and receive any suggestions that the store sees.
- All fees are calculated in Saudi riyals, and the merchant must pay all fees due to the platform in addition to any other expenses added by the M5AZN platform, provided that payment is made by the approved and specif ied means available through the M5AZN platform.
- Not all the packages and offers of M5AZN Platform are free for merchants or stores, as some of these packages and offers are subject to varying fees.
- M5AZN platform may impose fees on merchants or stores, depending on the offers or packages they join or the policies they use.
- M5AZN Platform reserves the right to add, increase, decrease or deduct any fees or expenses by the rules and provisions of the usage agreement, for any of the users, whatever the reason for their registration.
Article 7 - Payment and Payment Services for Stores in M5AZN Platform:
- M5AZN platform provides through its partners the payment system and payment in the M5AZN Platform. It can be done entirely online through the payment options available on the M5AZN Platform or through any payment method provided by the M5AZN Platform from time to time.
- Providing the M5AZN Platform for online payment service through the platform is to facilitate and preserve the rights of merchants.
- The merchant is obligated to determine the price of the service or the goods that he offers in their store by accordance with the recognized market value, and the M5AZN Platform has no relationship in any way with the miscalculation of the cost of the products or services offered in the stores on the M5AZN platform, as its estimation in a commercially accepted form is An obligation on the merchant.
- The merchant is obligated to provide invoices, receipt vouchers, and receipt vouchers for all amounts and profits that arise in their store, and they are obligated to indicate in all these invoices the type of goods or service, their quantities, descriptions and value, and accordingly, the merchant is obligated to provide the required accounting specif ications in their online store, in implementation of the provisions of this agreement. Because of the legal, economic, and commercial interests of the merchants in this regulation, and if the merchant violates the provisions of this clause, they shall be held responsible for any damages that may arise as a result of this violation.
- M5AZN electronic platform has the right to prevent the completion of any payment process that violates the rules and provisions of the usage agreement, or cancel any purchase or sale request as a result of a technical or technical error in the platform that led to the dif ference in the prices displayed on the platform from the market value of the product, including a loss for the M5AZN Platform the M5AZN Platform is not responsible for these amounts.
- The M5AZN platform management has the right to cancel, amend or change any of the payment methods that it has made available on the M5AZN platform.
Article 8 - Your Personal Information and Transaction Details Information:
- You have no objection to granting M5AZN Platform an unlimited, global, permanent, and irrevocable right, exempt from fees, and licensed to use personal information or materials or other things that you provided or supplied to the platform or announced on the platform through your joining or establishing to your store, through the dedicated forms for communication and registration, or via e-mail or any of the communication channels available on the platform. This to achieve any of the interests that the platform sees.
- You are the only one responsible for the information that you send or publish, and the role of the M5AZN Platform is limited to allowing you to display this information through the M5AZN Platform and its advertising channels.
Article 9 - The Merchant's Pledge to Abide by the Laws and Regulations In the Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia:
- If any of the merchants violate what is mentioned in Article 10, he acknowledges the right of the M5AZN platform to take any of the following measures, which are, for example, not limited to: warning, stopping the service, closing the store, returning any amounts suspended in electronic payments to consumers.
Article 10 - Rights:
- All content on M5AZN platform, whether electronic or otherwise, written or otherwise, including but not limited to: written and unwritten texts - graphic designs - technical ideas - logos - presentations - button icons - icons - audio clips - collected data and programs Electronic, it is the property of the M5AZN electronic platform, and its rights are reserved for the M5AZN electronic platform, and no-one has the right to use it in any way, whether direct or indirect use or by a third party.
- M5AZN platform management notes that it will take necessary action if of the abuse and infringement of any of the M5AZN electronic platform rights or intellectual property.
- M5AZN platform does not bear responsibility if of an infringement of the intellectual property rights owned by merchants who are members of the platform or the stores registered with it.
Article 11 - Intellectual Property:
- The management of the store's platform respects the intellectual property rights of the merchants that they created through their stores, whether they were owned by them before the establishment of the store or after its establishment.
- The merchant respects the intellectual property rights of the M5AZN platform, which includes the M5AZN platform itself, and the words, logos, and other symbols of M5AZN Platform or displayed on the M5AZN platform, as the M5AZN platform, and every right that belongs to the M5AZN platform, are rights protected by property rights The intellectual property and trademark laws are the exclusive ownership of the M5AZN platform, and it is not permitted in any way to infringe on or use them without authorization from the M5AZN platform management.
Article 12 - Consumer:
- During the completion of the purchases, the consumer provides the M5AZN platform with the following information, including, but not limited to: name - email - phone.
- In the interest of M5AZN Platform on the rights of consumers, even though the consumer is not a party to this agreement, and to achieve one of the most important objectives of M5AZN Platform to provide a high-quality service for all, and to ensure that consumers receive all their purchases properly, the M5AZN Platform clarif ies to the store next one:
- If the consumer purchased goods using one of the payment methods available on the e-commerce platforms, and did not receive their goods or received goods that dif fer from the specif ications mentioned on the store’s page, then the consumer has the right to inform M5AZN Platform and the M5AZN platform has the right to take what it sees Appropriate in respect of the store that violated the rules of this agreement, according to the rules of this agreement. However, M5AZN platform is not legally or legally responsible for this breach by the merchant in the face of the consumer, as it is not a party in the relationship between the consumer and the merchant, but it does so for the sake of improving the quality of the M5AZN platform and the merchants present on the platform.
- For the consumer to review their purchases before receiving to ensure that they are sound and identical to what was purchased, as the M5AZN platform is not responsible for the relationship between the consumer and the merchant.
- M5AZN Platform is not obligated in any way according to this article and this clause to take a reaction to the consumer's complaint. Rather, the platform's reaction to the consumer’s complaint is subject to the pure desire of the M5AZN Platform and according to what the platform deems appropriate, by the rules of this agreement. In a way that preserves its commercial and economic interest and reputation, and in any case, the M5AZN Platform may take some measures against stores that deliberately deceive, shade, or deceive the consumer, such as: freezing the store's membership or drawing the store's attention to not repeating this matter or obligating the store to compensate the consumer, This is based on the desire of M5AZN Platform to preserve and protect the rights of all its users and registrants.
Article 13 - Responsibility of M5AZN Platform:
- M5AZN Platform is not responsible in any way for any unsatisfactory or late performance by stores, shipping companies, electronic payment gateways, or banks, or consumers' non-compliance with payment, nor for any losses, breakdowns or delays, due to unavailable goods. Or delayed delivery or lack of quality service provided by the stores.
- M5AZN Platform does not accept any claims arising from errors or negligence, whether they are directly, indirectly, accidentally, or through a third party.
- M5AZN Platform does not bear any claims or responsibilities arising as a result of financial losses, defamation, defamation, or any damages that arise as a result of misuse, abuse, or inability to use M5AZN Platform . M5AZN Platform does not assume any responsibilities or claims in such cases.
- M5AZN Platform or its officials, employees or owners are not responsible for any claim, dispute, costs, damages, or any liability or any direct or indirect loss to any party that arose out of an act committed by one of the users of the platform.
- M5AZN Platform , its employees, its owners, and whoever represents it and who represents them have nothing to do with any liability related to a sound and legitimate product that is authorized by the laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and is used for illegal and irregular purposes, and no person or party has the right to refer to M5AZN Platform for any lawsuit or, a claim or compensation about the aforementioned misuse, as all products or services provided on M5AZN Platform are provided by merchants and their stores.
- M5AZN platform, its employees, its owners, and those who represent it and who represent them have nothing to do with any illegal or irregular activity carried out by the store, or any activity that violates the laws and instructions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where the responsibility of the M5AZN platform is limited only to providing and providing electronic support tools represented in establishing The online store and related electronic support services.
- M5AZN Platform management notes to all merchants that if that it notices any suspicious activities that are being planned or are being committed, or that have taken place on M5AZN Platform , they will advance to inform the relevant authorities about these activities. It is not responsible in any way for these violations that occur without the knowledge or notice of the M5AZN platform.
Article 14 - Confidentiality of Information:
- M5AZN Platform informs you that the World Wide Web (the Internet space) is not a secure means, and the confidentiality of personal information cannot be guaranteed 100% on the Internet.
- M5AZN platform takes high-quality (tangible, organizational, and technical) standards to protect users and consumers and prevent unauthorized persons from accessing and storing users' personal information.
- M5AZN platform has no control over the actions of any third party, or others, such as other Internet pages linked through links to the platform or third parties claiming to represent you and others.
Article 15 - Replacement and Refund Policy:
- It is not possible to refund the amounts paid for subscribing to the packages on the electronic stores platform, due to the presence of the free package, through which the customer can try the entire site for free for 14 days.
Article 16 - Cancellation of Membership or Store:M5AZN Platform , according to the usage agreement and according to the laws and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, may resort to a temporary or permanent suspension of the merchant, withdrawal, and cancellation of the merchant’s membership, or the limitation of merchants ’ability to access the services of M5AZN Platform , if :
- Violating the rules and provisions of the usage agreement.
- If the M5AZN Platform cannot authenticate any of the user information submitted to it.
- If the M5AZN Platform decides that the user’s activities are in violation of the law, or that the user’s activities may cause other users or the M5AZN Platform to have troubles or legal violations.
- M5AZN Platform may resort “according to its evaluation” to re-activity of the arrested users, as the user who has stopped their activity permanently or whose membership has been canceled, may not be able to register or restore their account in M5AZN Platform or use the platform in any way, whatever the circumstances. Until he is allowed to resume their activities on M5AZN Platform by M5AZN Platform management therefore, if the user violates this usage agreement, the M5AZN Platform reserves the right to recover or claim any amounts owed to the M5AZN Platform from the user and any losses or damages caused by the merchant to the M5AZN Platform s platform, and the M5AZN Platform has the right to take legal action or resort to Judicial authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia against the user as deemed appropriate by M5AZN Platform .
- The M5AZN Platform does not waive its right to take appropriate measures against any violation that occurs to the rules and provisions of the user agreement and other similar acts of violation, as well as that the M5AZN Platform is not obligated to take any measures against any violation that occurs to the use agreement, but this matter is subject to assess the management and legal management of the M5AZN Platform.
Article 17 - Payment, Sale, and Purchase:
- The merchant is obligated to manage their store well, in a way that preserves the consumer and does not create a conflict between them and the consumer.
- The merchant is obligated to manage the payment, sale, and purchase transactions that take place in their store through the payment methods specif ied in this agreement.
- The M5AZN Platform has the right to refuse or cancel purchases, whether paid or not.
- M5AZN platform notes that it has nothing to do with any dispute that may arise between the consumer and the merchant, and the M5AZN platform has nothing to do with any failure by the consumer towards the merchant, whether by default or otherwise.
- The merchant agrees and acknowledges that they will not make false or manipulative purchases on the M5AZN Platform , and they will not use a false name or any unreal personal information or use a credit card that does not belong to them without a purchase authorization, as the M5AZN Platform has the right to take appropriate legal measures against all those who carry out fraudulent operations of this kind.
- All merchants acknowledge and all stores acknowledge with their full knowledge and neglect of ignorance that the management of M5AZN Platform in transferring funds for their commercial activities within M5AZN M5AZN platform is subject to the authority and powers of the Monetary Agency in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Transferring some funds as a result of the restrictions of the Monetary Agency and the Ministry of Commerce and Investment and the e-commerce regulations imposed on electronic buying and selling.
- M5AZN Platform reserves the right to impose any fees on merchants or stores as a result of their operations within the M5AZN Platform, and the fees may be, for example, but not limited to: government agency fees, bank fees, administrative fees, or any other fees. Paid as a result of the activity of the merchant or store.
Article 18 - Unauthorized contents and products:
- M5AZN platform is strictly prohibited from selling the following products and services, which are, for example, not limited to: any product/service that contains gambling, lucky boxes or random product, any product/service that may lead to any physical or psychological harm in any way, that is Pirated contents or subscriptions and everything that violates intellectual property and publishing rights, any sexual or pornographic product/service or calls for it.
Article 19 - Saudi Information Crimes Law:
- Merchants are obligated not to violate any of the provisions of the Saudi Information Crime Law, and if that they violate the provisions of the Saudi Information Crime Law, this is subject to their pure responsibility and their management, and there is no liability on the store platform as a result of the store’s violation of the regulations in force, as the merchant is responsible for their store and their dealings with consumers are fully responsible, and M5AZN platform always has the right to take what it deems appropriate for any store or merchant that violates the provisions of the Saudi Information Crime Law, whether by informing the official authorities or simply closing the online store or canceling the merchant’s membership in the platform.
Article 20 - Restriction of Access or Membership:
- Without harming the rights of other merchants, the M5AZN Platform can suspend or cancel the merchant’s membership or restrict the merchant’s access to the platform’s services at any time without warning for any reason, and without specif ication.
Article 21 - Guarantee:
- M5AZN Platform does not guarantee fix faults nor does it guarantee that the products offered by merchants are free from any other defects. Rather, it is guaranteed by the store or the merchant in the case of mentioning the warranty and its duration by describing the product, and the merchant must adhere to good quality in their online store.
- The store is obligated to set the exchange and return policy that pertains to its store alone, and it must also abide by the provisions of the e-commerce system and other applicable regulations related to warranty or electronic commerce.
Article 22- Responsibility of the Trader:
The merchant agrees to assume responsibility and protect M5AZN Platform , its employees, its owners, or its subsidiaries from any damage that may occur on M5AZN Platform as a result of the merchant's violations and is committed to lif ting any damage or preventing any damage that may be caused to M5AZN Platform , its employees, or one of them. As a result of claims, losses, malfunctions, costs, expenses or fees resulting from misuse of the merchant or misuse of the user, and this resulted in a breach of the user agreement or regulations and laws in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or an infringement of the rights of a merchant or third parties or a complaint from a user or parties Third.
Article 23- The Relationship and Notices between the M5AZN Platform and Merchants:
None of the rules and provisions of this usage agreement include an indication of the existence of a partnership between any merchant and M5AZN Platform , and M5AZN Platform does not allow any merchant in any case to directly or indirectly indicate or dictate the existence of any kind of relationship, whether direct or Indirectly between them as a merchant and M5AZN Platform or its management, and that any notices that the merchant wishes to send to M5AZN Platform ,they must send them via e-mail, and M5AZN Platform responds to the e-message. As a merchant, you agree that any notices sent to you from M5AZN Platform will be delivered to you by e-mail, WhatsApp messages, or the call that you provided M5AZN Platform with during the registration process.
Article 24- Transfer of Rights and Obligations:
- You, as a merchant, do not have the right to object to the actions of the M5AZN platform management regarding the M5AZN platform, whether these actions are, for example, but not limited to: affecting the entity of M5AZN Platform , its obligations, its ownership, responsibilities, technical actions or administrative actions related to the M5AZN platform, and not The M5AZN platform is obligated to inform you, and M5AZN Platform , if it deems it important to inform you of any of these actions, informs you according to its pure will, in accordance with the rules and provisions of the usage agreement.
Article 25- Applicable Law and Legislation:
- Use this agreement is governed and drafted according to the laws, regulations and legislation in force and in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and it is fully and completely subject to the legislation in force of the authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Article 26- Rules that the store must follow when dealing with the consumer:
- The merchant shall, when dealing with the consumer, be committed to honesty, honesty and integrity.
- When dealing with the consumer, the merchant is bound to adhere to good morals.
Article 27- Paper and electronic promotional publications and special offers for Makhzen:
- The rules and provisions of this usage agreement apply to all promotional paper and electronic publications across various publishing platforms and through various social media.
- The aforementioned brochures and publications are a promotional tool for M5AZN platform.
- The publications are subject to change and are not binding on M5AZN Platform with regard to fixed prices for services, packages or offers, and price changes are subject to the changes that occur on M5AZN Platform , stores or merchants.
- Any offers made by the M5AZN platform are temporary offers and are determined by a specif ic period of time. M5AZN Platform is not committed to extending the time period or continuing in the specif ied period of time as it has the right to suffice or determine the entitlement of any user to this offer or cancel this Offer at any time.
Article 28- Strategic and logistical services (Third-Party Services):
- According to the rules and provisions of this usage agreement, M5AZN Platform may provide some strategic or logistical services through a third party or third parties, and these services may be, for example, but not limited to: the services of shipping companies and the delivery of products and goods.
- M5AZN Platform informs you that its provision of strategic or logistical services is nothing but facilitation and cooperation from it and to help the users of M5AZN platform.
- M5AZN Platform informs you that it is not fully responsible, directly or indirectly, for any actions taken by any third party, and that what you do is merely a link between the user and the service provider (the third party).
- M5AZN Platform informs you that the request for this service is not mandatory, but this matter is due to the desire and need of the user, and when the merchant uses the third-party services available at M5AZN Platform , the M5AZN platform disclaims its responsibility for this relationship and this relationship has its independent provisions that are made between the merchant And between the third party.
Article 29- Technical Support:According to the rules and provisions of this usage agreement, M5AZN Platform provides some technical support services to stores and merchants, and this is in accordance with the privileges of the package that the store subscribes to, for example:
- M5AZN platform allows stores the right to communicate with the technical support team for the M5AZN platform to help the stores work through the platform and solve M5AZN technical issues that may arise on the stores.
Article 30- Dispute Resolution:
In accordance with the rules and provisions of this employment agreement, if of a dispute, the dispute is resolved through conciliation, negotiations, or friendly settlement, and if that the dispute continues, it is resolved through the competent authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Article 31- General Provisions:
If any material contained or a clause mentioned in this usage agreement is canceled or that there is any material contained or any clause contained in the usage agreement is no longer effective, such order does not nullif y the validity of the rest of the articles, clauses, rules and provisions contained in the usage agreement and remain in effect until Another notice from the stores management platform.
- This usage agreement - which is amended from time to time as required - constitutes the mechanism of work, understanding, agreement, and the contract between the merchant, their store, and the M5azn Platform only, and the merchant and the store are bound to abide by the provisions of this agreement, and the merchant agrees to take into account the following:
- This usage agreement is valid for all users of the M5AZN platform and it is the organization of the relationship, which is the contract between the merchant and the M5AZN platform only, regardless of any legal, institutional, commercial or charitable entity that the merchant or store takes. As for the relationship between the merchant and the consumer, it is subject to an independent legal relationship and has its own controls that are ongoing between them.
- The store must set up its own usage agreement, provided that it is in accordance with the provisions of the laws and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, in particular M5AZN transactions system, M5AZN commerce system and other regulations related to the merchant's activity.
- No person has the right - except for the management of the M5AZN platform - to impose any materials, terms or provisions in the usage agreement for the M5AZN platform, and for the M5AZN platform to receive merchants' suggestions regarding this agreement.
- If the usage agreement is translated into any other language, whether on the M5AZN platform or otherwise, the Arabic text of the usage agreement remains the original in all transactions.
- This usage agreement is not canceled or amended except by a decision issued by the M5AZN platform management.
- This usage agreement - which is amended from time to time as required - constitutes the mechanism of work, understanding, agreement, and the contract between the merchant, their store, and the M5azn Platform only, and the merchant and the store are bound to abide by the provisions of this agreement, and the merchant agrees to take into account the following: